Friday, January 6, 2012

Fun Fact Friday #5

Brian has a request for all pants that he wears. The pockets must be large enough for a computer hard drive to fit in the front pockets.  This was a huge challenge when I was first learning to shop for his pants, as I didn't know what kind of size that should be. Let's be honest, I had never even seen a hard drive or the inside of a computer before meeting Brian.

After many trial and error situations, we found a method that works and I have learned how to better gauge the size of front pockets in pants. Skills in life that I never knew I was going to need, but ones that I appreciate I have learned. Brian asks me how I can manage with such small pockets, when I remind him that in my pockets are keys and my phone he shakes his head in disbelief.

Even now he is showing me how useful his pocket size is. He is pulling out three sets of keys, a pocket leatherman, and a couple of thumbdrives.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...