Thursday, January 19, 2012

5 is a great number


Today we have been married for five years. It has been a great time so far, what a journey we have started. There have had fun road trips
Brian and my brother Neil, with the laptop trying to figure out where we are going  in  California
great times together with family and friends,
finishing school for Chriss and almost there for Brian's Masters degree 
Chriss' graduation with her Bachelors in 2008
Brian's graduation with his Bachelors in 2011
multiple visits to the hospital in 2011, camping at Snow Canyon, jumping in rain puddles during rain storms, our first house together, infertility and multiple miscarriages, finding new and interesting places to eat, being in nursery together and now with our dear sunbeams, unemployment and being laid off two times in two years, ATV'ing, bonfires, motorcycle rides, trips to the ocean, weekly date nights, and going through school.
you make me a better person, my life would be void without you there. I miss you like crazy when you are out of town, on the few times that has happened. words fail how much you mean to me. you are the first person I want to see in the morning and the last I want to see before going to sleep. you have been my rock through our challenges in infertility. I love that you will do anything to make me happy, like dress in drag and do the hula.


You are the cheese to my macaroni. 


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...