Wednesday, December 8, 2010

W -- Our Wedding day




What a wonderful day our wedding day was. It was cold, very cold.  Winter in Utah is cold and our wedding day was no exception. 
Chriss' view:
I remember being overcome with joy, I could not stop smiling. I loved being there with family and friends, and I was grateful for those who had come to join us, however my eyes were only on Brian.  We had known each other for over a year and been dating for only five short months, I knew that there was no one else I wanted to be with. Being around Brian is wonderful, he continues to make me smile and life has only been more rich with him in my life. He has opened my life up to many new adventures. Our wedding day is something I will always cherish. The true adventure is what has come since, we continue to grow in love and having a great time living life to the fullest.

Brian's view:

I was so excited that I couldn't sleep the night before. Chriss was stunning in her dress, I could not stop looking at her. I was glad that we had family with us to enjoy the day. Chriss' brother cooked the food for our reception and he was great at keeping us fed. I am so glad that I have her in my life. She brings balance to my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...