Sunday, December 19, 2010

L -- Love

Love is like oxygen. Love is a many-splendored thing. Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love. Love lifts us up where we belong. Where eagles fly on a mountain high

Things I love about Brian:
His sliding age scale, he becomes the age of the children he is around. Its something he learned from his dad.
Brian loves to fix things, all things but especially computers, cars and trucks and things around the house.
His dance skills leave me in tears from laughing so much!
He loves to cook and be creative in making up new receipes.
His ablility to love all those around him, human or animal.
He has a large for adventure for life.
Brian has been my strength and rock during our trials of miscarriages and infertility. He has helped me grow, he is my balance and so much a part of who I am now. He loves our callings as nursery leaders at church. He is wonderful with the kids and they love him because he will get down and play legos or with the dolls. He has a love of the gospel that is deep.

It has been a great thing to watch him grow as a dad with each phase of Isaac's life. Isaac loves it when he comes home from work and he says "Hi Daddy" as he is running to the front door. He is so very patient with Isaac playing dress up in his motorcycle helmet and jacket.  







What I love about Chriss.
Chriss is an excellent listener no matter what I am talking to her about. I often go off on very technical tangents and she does her best to listen to and learn about whatever I am talking about. She now has a lot of knowledge about cars and computers.
I love how well Chriss plans things out. She planned a surprise party for my 25th birthday and that was not a simple task to get all my friends and family to one place without me getting wind of it.

Whenever we take a trip she makes sure to plan out everything that we need.
I love that Chriss understands who I am and doesn’t try and change me. I love that she loves me for the person that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...